Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Nana Ann's Cuties
Kailynn, Tanner and their parents came to visit Nana and Grandpa on Sunday. They were so cute that I had to take pictures to share. Kailynn was wearing an Apple Bottoms outfit. It included a zip hoodie over a t-shirt with a denim skirt. The kicker is that her mom also bought her little furry boots! So she was wearing "Apple Bottom Jeans and the Boots with the Fur! If you don't listen to current teenagers' music you will have no idea what I am talking about. This is a line in a song that was popular last spring. It was always on Laura and Rachel's radio stations. It seems like I just got the song out of my head, now its back. But Kailynn was so cute I had to take pictures. Today is her six month birthday. She is sitting up pretty good and likes to stand if you hold on to her. Alan is holding her up in this picture as she modeled for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Those are some seriously cute grandkids! Kailynn is SO pretty, especially with those eyes! I must be realy out of touch, because I have never even heard of apple bottom. I'll have to go google it...
I love the pic of kailynn standing up it looks like she is strutting her stuff!! And I see a bow on her head! Cute stuff!
OHHH... How precious! Apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur! hee hee! I miss the lil munchins! Ha ha! Cuteness!
I have never heard of apple bottom either. But Kailynn is adorable...love the eyes and eyelashes. Tanner is so handsome. Love the coon hat. You have very beautiful grandchildren.
Sydnie wants to know where she can get her an outfit like Kailynn! Tanner is too tough, Cooper loves his tractor shirts, I find really cute ones at Cracker Barrel.
Post a Comment