Sunday, August 31, 2008
Jacksonville Florida Mission Blog
I received a card in the mail Saturday from Adam's Mission President's wife announcing the new Jacksonville, Florida Mission Blog. I guess it was in response to all the worried parents during the tropical storm Fay. I know I was worried. I knew Adam was to be transferred that week and I had no idea where he was. I was thrilled to learn of the new blog. When I went to the blog, there in the top picture of the "Zone Leader Council" third person in from the right was my boy! Whoo Hoo! It makes this mom proud. If you would like to check out the blog and the picture, the link to the mission blog is under "Family" on the right. Double click on the group picture to get a better look at the Elders. Let me know what you think. Ann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great way for a mission to communicate. Blogging is awesome and Adam looks terrific. Very handsome. I bet you are so proud of him. I am grateful for the example your boys have set for Jayden.
Ann, thank you for sharing this with us, what a great way to keep up with Elder Clark and his mission.
OOO Adam is so cute!!! That is fun they have a blog. To bad they didn't start it sooner!!
Post a Comment