Friday, August 29, 2008

Rachel's Summer Job

With the start of school Rachel's summer job has come to an end. She has been babysitting her nephew, Tanner, three days a week. She would usually watch him at Mike and Kim's house but sometimes she watched him here at home. On the days she would watch him at Kim's, she would get on her bicycle and ride the three miles to Kim's house for her morning workout. I don't know if you could really call it a job. I think she had too much fun playing with Tanner, eating Kimberly's food and watching movies while Tanner napped. Rachel already misses seeing Tanner almost everyday. You can tell Tanner also thinks Rachel is pretty special. He gets so excited when he sees her. Rachel really likes being the favorite Aunt. Tanner now gets to spend a few days with his Grandmothers and one day playing at cousin Michelle's house with her boys.

Here are a few pictures of Rachel "working"

Tanner showing Rachel how "tuff" he is.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Rachel is so cute and I bet Tanner adored her. I can see they had tons of fun together. He's lucky to have such great babysitters. It makes it a little easier to leave them every day.

Perry Parents said...

That is probably the best summer job ever! I wish I could have one like that.

~melissa

PerryParty3 said...

So cute! I wish I had awesome babysitters like that around here! oh...I just noticed Melissa's comment...wanna job melissa?