Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jason & Nicole's Wedding

Saturday, July 26th we attended my nephew's, Jason Armstrong, wedding. He married the lovely Nicole Cochran. The wedding was held at the Targhee Ski resort in Afton, Wyoming. It was an awesome place to have a wedding and the weather was perfect. The wedding was held behind one of the lodges with about 75-100 people present. They were married by one of their mutual friends who got his Minister's license off the internet for this occasion. Afterwards there was a reception in a large white tent where a delicious dinner was served. We had fun visiting with Jason's and Nicole's friends and family. They also had a dance. It was nice seeing everyone enjoying themselves. Congratulations Jason and Nicole! I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in Jamaica.

These were the best of the few pictures we took. We were trying to stay out of the wedding photographer's way.

This is a picture of the Tetons as we drove down the mountain from Targhee at Sunset. It was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What beautiful pictures of the wedding. Well I sort of figured out the scan thing. I still have this big border around the pictures. I finally found an edit spot where I can trim the border a little but not very good. Do you have to use a certain size picture? We just had to erase our whole computer and so I am not sure what is saved and what is not. I hate computers. Such a pain. I bet this is a hard time with Laura leaving. She is such a fun spunky girl. We will all miss her sweetness and cuteness. :)