Monday, July 21, 2008

Clark Family Olympics 2008

The Clark Family Reunion was held July 17th to July 19th at the family ranch. The theme was "Clark Family Olympics 2008 or The Games Rednecks Play". The reunion included Roger's mother, his brother and sisters and their families. Out of 59 family members, 57 were present at one time or another over the three days. The exceptions being Adam, who is on a mission and Matt, a nephew who was graduating from BYU-I that weekend. They came from as far as Illinois, Tennessee, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Montana and of course Idaho. We spent the weekend visiting, eating, playing and eating some more. It was so nice to see everyone and see the new babies and how much the other children have grown. It was a great weekend.

6 comments:

Brian and Kathi said...

looks like so much fun!! you pulled another one off! You're the greatest!

The Moss Family said...

We had a blast!!! Could you send me the pictures that you took of Cris and Jamie playing guitar around the fire? I didn't take any. Thanks

Perry Parents said...

The reunion was so fun! It was great that almost all of our family could be there. Your pictures are great too!

Janet said...

Tell your dad thanks for the outhouse renovation. I actually used it several times this year and I have to say I didn't mind it at all. It's great to have when you really gotta go! Your pictures were great. Thanks so much for all your hard work. The reunion was a blast and we had such a great time. The t-shirts were so fun and it was fun to identify families and where yours were with a blink of an eye. The olympic games were great and your family is very creative and talented. Thanks again for all you did, we love ya, and let's do it again!

Janet said...

I just need to call you but because I'm blog surfing right now I will post a comment. How do you get your old pictures of your kids for birthdays on the blog. Do you scan them in. I can't figure it out and I would love to do that with our birthdays. It is so cute to see them when they were little. I wish I was smarter at this stuff.

Cziep Family said...

Ann, what a great time our family had! You always know the best ideas, and how to pull it all together!