
It was an awesome Tanner day. Sunshine, little boys and leaves are a great combination. I will finish raking the leaves tomorrow but I know it won't be as much fun without him.

It was an awesome Tanner day. Sunshine, little boys and leaves are a great combination. I will finish raking the leaves tomorrow but I know it won't be as much fun without him.
5 comments:
How fun! Mom calls these days Ibu days... enjoy them, the kids really enjoy them!
Tanner is getting so big!
Such a beautiful day. I love little kids and leaves. It makes for great pictures and memories. I love the one of him jumping at the end. And a million thank you's for letting the girls borrow the dresses. We would have really had a hard time if we couldn't have borrowed them. The girls really did look beautiful and enjoyed the night. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Oh and thanks for the good stuff for the garden. I think we owe you big time!!!!
OHHHHHHH... Tanner is SOOOO cute!!! I miss him!!! haha! Looks like lots of fun! I played in our leaves up here the other day too... we had a leaf fight. But Tanner looks sooo much cuter that us! haha! Love you!
Tanner is such a cutie!!! I too love the picture of him jumping into the leaves, pricless!!!
That last picture is perfect! What a great time! How fun to have such special memories with such a fun Grandma! :)
Post a Comment