Last week Roger and I went on a weekend getaway. He had a few days when they weren't irrigating any fields so we thought we'd take the long way to the cabin to check the cattle and spend the night. By the long way I mean we first went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, which is the total opposite way. It was a great day. The sun was shining, no wind and it was semi warm. The drive was beautiful though I didn't take any pictures on the way. After we left Jackson we went over the pass into Victor, then on to Driggs. Somewhere past Driggs we took a back way to Ashton. The farms were scenic, they rolled on forever. From Ashton we went through Island Park to Last Chance then we turned onto the Kilgore road that took us through Kilgore and on in to Spencer where we got on the highway to Humphrey then to the cabin. It was a great ride. Here are a few pictures from the Ranch.
Two bulls fighting for the affections of a lady cow.




4 comments:
The ranch looks so beautiful and green! I am excited for the reunion next month.
What beautiful pictures. So scenic. The kids will have fun in the creek. Can't wait for the reunion.
We can't wait for the reunion either!! Did my Mom tell you we are bringing some friends along for the ride? They can't wait either!! It looks so pretty!!!
Wow, that's such a great picture of the cabin! Glad you got a weekend get away!
Post a Comment