Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Free Kittens!

Okay, the time has come. I've got a box full of
kitties to give away. We have had fun watching these little sweeties grow. In April I wrote Adam, who is still on his mission, that our cat had five kittens. He said he didn't even know we had a cat and wanted to know how Dad felt about it. As any Clark knows, Roger is not a fan of pets. After being married to me for 28 years he has learned to tolerate them. I am not a crazy animal lover but animals have always been a part of my life. I think that everyone should have some sort of pet while growing up. They are part of the joy of childhood to me. I find them amusing to watch and have smiled many a time watching these kittens play and sleep on my back deck. But they are now eight weeks old and need to find their own homes. If you would like one let me know. I think Jayden and Hallie are still working on their parents for one or two. Awwww don't they look cute holding them. If I can't give them away to friends or family, Rachel will be at a local Walmart trying to give them away. She really doesn't want to do that. Too embarrassing! She says she "knows" people. they might recognize her. Save Rachel the embarrassment and call now to reserve your kitty.

4 comments:

Brian and Kathi said...

Brian says no more cats for us. I guess he think three in enough. 3 cats, 1 dog and 5 kids. Full house! Sorry, can't help you out on this one Rachel:(

Janet said...

Oh dear. I can show Hallie and Jayden their cute pictures but absolutely can't let them read that they are for sale. They will beg, cry, beg, bawl, beg and beg some more to take a few off your hands. I guess I have the same genes as Roger. We keep saying we would do it if we lived in the country. I just can't handle the poop all over the grass. There's nothing worse than cat do do stuck between your toes. I speak from experience...neighbors cats. But I do feel bad for my kids and know how important it is for them to love animals. I don't know what to do. The allergies don't help either. :)

Michelle said...

Oh I wish this post was happening a month from now. We promised Noah that as soon as we graduate and get our own place we would get him a kitten. They are so cute!! I totally have a soft spot for kittens. They melt my heart.

The Moss Family said...

Oh, how cute! If we wern't so far away we would probably come get one!! It must be in the Clark genes. My mom doesn't like cats or dogs either.