Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Obsessed Or Highly Interested?

For Christmas my sister, Cheryl, gave me the "Twilight" book series by Stephanie Myers. I know several others of you have also read the books. I didn't read them until February, but they sure made that dreary month a lot more enjoyable for me. Right now they are filming the first book "Twilight" in Oregon. I have been following it on the internet. Laura and Rachel say I'm obsessed. I like to say I'm highly interested. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series "Breaking Dawn" coming out in August and I can't wait to see the movie that comes out December 12th!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I have only heard good things about these books. I guess I have until December to read them. Oh and by the way I think you have this blogging thing down. I saw the link to your blog on Kim's blog. Woo Hoo another blogging buddy! Oh and if you want to be part of the recipe blog, I need your email address so I can add you as an author.

Janet said...

I to am obsessed. I just finished reading them for the second time. Her other book "The Host" is due out May 6th, I am going to get it. The reviews talk about it being the same sort of fiction,romance etc. I wished it would have been out sooner so it could have occupied me on the scary airplane ride.

The Moss Family said...

I guess I need to jump in the band wagon and read these books. I might buy them in a month or two when swim lessons start so i have something to occupy my 1 hour slot of boardem.

PerryParty3 said...

all right..this is the 4th blog I've read talking about this series. I guess I'll just have to order the book now. Then we can discuss at teht reuniuon. :) Great to have a new blogger!

Perry Parents said...

I just saw today that you have a blog! YAY! ALL of my friends are obsessed with the Twilight series. I decided that I will read them this summer.(Too much to read for English Class right now!) Anyway, I happy to see your blog. Oh and Kailynn is so cute. I have never seen her before!
~melissa

Katherine said...

Yay, you guys have a blog! Ours isn't a public one but I would love for you to see it I can send you a link if you e-mail me your e-mail address, my address is
per03009@byui.edu I love the pictures too I really wanted to see Alans and Saras baby!! Shes Cute! I really miss everyone! We need to find a job in Idaho!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I REALLY liked the books. I wouldn't call it obesessed, (althought I think Laura said I was) but what else was their to do in January? Have you read Edwards point of veiw on the net? WOW!

Thanks for putting up a blog. It is so heartwarming to see pictures of home! Is it okay if I link your site to mine? (Hope so, I already did)

Jacob and Cami said...

Anne I love the "Twighlight" series. I wouldn't call you obsessed just very interested. Obsessed is our Mia Maid advisor who wears "Edward Fan" t-shirts and is on every "Twighlight" website including Twighlight Moms and many others I have never heard of. I am very excited for the book and the movie! In fact all but one leader in our YW presidency has read the books along with most of the girls and we are excited to see the movie as a group! (Not as a church activity, just as friends!)

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a new book to read, I too will have to check this series out.